howdy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mcsweet

Hi everone

I'm new to the board (and RV's) and am here to gather as much information as i can about buying and running an RV for myself and 4 friends.

We're from the UK and are planning to journey from California or Arizona (may depend on sale tax) to Central America over 6 months in Feb 2006.

I'm going to have lots of questions but i'll keep them until i've exhasted the previous posts.

Cheers

Keith

HI Keith and welcome to our forum.

FYI if you buy an RV in California you'll pay in excess of 8% sales tax (varies by county).

Hi,

Welcome to the forum
Please ask as much as possible ?
I have the idea to do the same... ? ? ?Just waiting for my retirement, which gives me more time, to study....
With every question you ask I will learn as well

Tom

What about a message board, just for foreigners who want to come RVing in the US?
That would group all their questions and answers...

I hope this idea does not start anything hectic

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.  You have found the right place to ask questions.

thenosyone said:
What about a message board, just for foreigners who want to come RVing in the US?

Not a bad idea. We try to match the message boards to the amount of discussion and, when I've thought of adding a board for "visitors to the USA"  in the past, we didn't have too many discussions. But it's picked up a little this year, so it might be time to look at that again. Sometimes it just takes a message like yours to wake me up.

Thanks for the suggestion.

mcsweet said:
Hi everone

We're from the UK and are planning to journey from California or Arizona (may depend on sale tax) to Central America over 6 months in Feb 2006.

Sales tax in California and Arizona are about six of one, half dozen of another.  Both about 8%.

Back
Top Bottom