HWH 325 sieres Leveling Systems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grooving grandpa

I am getting frustrated. I was put on a call back list on Monday, July13,  with HWH  I know with Covid 19 they are back logged. Here is my situation. None of my jacks will extend. All slideouts  extend and retract. Pump motor does run, but jacks do not extend.
I think it is the pressure return shuttle valve. RAF7964. Easy to replace from under the door step. I did not want to order one until I verified with a tech that,yes, that is the problem, but I am running out of time. Can one of u experts give me a opinion on this. Iam suppose to get a call sometime this week, but trust u experts.
I was told by HWH they are short handed on techs. and have two in training.

Thanks, Lou

If none of your jacks extend, a good guess would be the shuttle valve. If one or two didn't work, I would think it was their solenoids.

Call or text Paul Maddox at 1-602-549-3638 or email [email protected] He doesnt sit at a desk, so it may take a few hours. He does trouble shooting for HWH and is usually easier to get a hold of than the techs at HWH.

PJ Stough said:
Call or text Paul Maddox at 1-602-549-3638 or email [email protected] He doesnt sit at a desk, so it may take a few hours. He does trouble shooting for HWH and is usually easier to get a hold of than the techs at HWH.

^^^^^^ What PJ says ^^^^^^^

Also, be SURE to leave a msg if he isn't there.  He gets so many robo calls that if no message, he just deletes or call blocks.  He definitely will call you back.

Good luck with the fix.

There are two solenoids, one for the jacks and one for the slides. If the slides work it proves that the pump works, but it could still be the jacks solenoid. Do you hear the motor run when you try to extens the jacks?

I had great luck and service from Chuck Stuart at Stuart's Service.  [email protected]  or 800-826-6267.  His knowledge of HWH products is remarkable and he sells all the parts that you might need.  www.rvleveling.com

John Hilley said:
There are two solenoids, one for the jacks and one for the slides. If the slides work it proves that the pump works, but it could still be the jacks solenoid. Do you hear the motor run when you try to extens the jacks?
Actually there are two SETS of solenoids.  There is a solenoid for each slideout, and one solenoid for each jack.

PJ Stough said:
Actually there are two SETS of solenoids.  There is a solenoid for each slideout, and one solenoid for each jack.
I'm actually talking about the Electrical Pump solenoids, not the hydraulic solenoids

Follow up on "jack will not extend." As of today July 29th, still have not received a call back from HWH.. But thanks to PJ Stough giving me Paul Maddox phone number, my problem is solved.
Paul emailed me a 32 page service manual for my system. He also, suggested the problem was not the shuttle Valve, but the 50#PSI switch. He told me to disconnect  the connector and  bypass the switch and test the jacks. which was also in the manual. Bingo, the jacks extended. My RV buddy, 8 muddy paws, Russ Causey, who helped me, cleaned the connector and reconnected it and Bonus Bingo., the jacks extended. So saved over $90. Paul Maddox, easy to get in touch with, friendy ans so helpful like the members of the forum are. He lives in Prescott, Az and u can buy parts through him for HWH systems.

Back
Top Bottom