HWH AP2381 16000 kick down leveling jack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sremle

Has anyone repaired a HWH 16000 AP 2381 jack?

I have replaced all the seals in one of the kick down jacks. The jack now only kicks to a 45 degree angle and will not go any farther towards vertical. Stuarts and HWH are short staffed and have not replied to me.

HWH will be happy to sell me a new jack for $1700. I want to repair all the jacks, but I cannot get the kick down cylinder to operate to a complete kick down. What have I missed in the smaller kick down cylinder rebuild?

Are you sure you purged ALL air from the system after the rebuild? Air may be compressed and not extend the cylinder fully. A liquid cannot be compressed. BTW, never use hyd. jack oil in a HWH system. Use either HWH oil or Dextron III ATF.

Has anyone repaired a HWH 16000 AP 2381 jack?

I have replaced all the seals in one of the kick down jacks. The jack now only kicks to a 45 degree angle and will not go any farther towards vertical.
Do you mean it won't go past 45 degrees before the main cylinder begins to extend or that it is extending before the kick cylinder gets the main vertical and contacts the ground or ???

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom