HWH levelor jacks not working

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mschuitt

I have a 2005 Winnebago equipped with manual control HWH jacks. The 2 passenger side ( front and rear) will not extend or retract. The drivers side are fine. I had an issue of the rear passenger jack not retracting while we were on a trip. After finding the pump ( not where the manual said it was) I was able to activate the solenoid and retract the jack. Now however that side wont operate at all.
Any ideas? I checked the fluid and it was a little low so I added Hyd fluid. Still nothing.
Thanks for your help.

The most common failure in these jack systems is the solenoids, and many times when the solenoid fails, it will take out the corresponding fuse in the control box which is attached to the pump and manifold assembly.  Here is a link to the service manual.  https://www.hwhcorp.com/ml37640.pdf

If you want expert advice, you can contact Paul Maddox  at [email protected] or call him at 602-549-3638.  He does troubleshooting for HWH and is most helpful.  He usually answers his phone, but if he doesnt, leave a message. 

Back
Top Bottom