I am new too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueberry

Hello mates!
I am Kat, NYC dweller and backwoods weekender. I love smell of campfire, blue cheese and pink Moscato.
Hope to find some help and advices on dealing with my 1997 Sunnybrook 5th wheel model 30RFK.
Regards,
Kat

Welcome. Ask specific questions, one to each post in the correct forum, and you will get better answers. There are some very knowledgeable folks here.

Welcome,
A 30ft 5er is a little bit big of a start, but I am sure you will have questions.
We give an award for stupid questions, but it has to be one that none of us have asked.
Getting a new question in this crowd is a real accomplishment.
Matt

Hello mates!
I am Kat, NYC dweller and backwoods weekender. I love smell of campfire, blue cheese and pink Moscato.
Hope to find some help and advices on dealing with my 1997 Sunnybrook 5th wheel model 30RFK.
Regards,
Kat

Well the first advice is the head west (or south) young lady that snow storm in NY is a killer (Had one like it back about 1980 or 1980s in Detroit Tons of Snow. National Guard. Whole 9 feet (Well closer to 3) Busted a U-Joint on my car (Bolt came out.)
Beyond that I have to tell you I like to build campfires... Don't care to tend 'em but like to build 'em. When my wife was alive this worked out well cause she liked to sit around one. So I built it and she enjoyed it.

Get thee out of the city. As mentioned, southwest or southeast. heaty and humidity in SE, Heat in SW.
Where do you store the 5er? I would assume not in the city, or even pull it in front to load.

Back
Top Bottom