And here I was thinking....
Cut and remove the existing Garage floor and driveway. lower the garage floor as needed to get the needed clearance, Which will also remove a lot of the incline of the driveway.
I should note....I'm really good at spending other peoples money
Tomorrow they are delivering the Motorhome from Tucson.
I have a fairly steep driveway,
I think that my name should have been "Rube Goldburg", (known for unorthodox and unusualy complex solutions for gadgets).
After careful measurements, actually guessing from the pictures and published specs, I have designed a mobile leveling ramp with enough strength to support the front of the RV in my driveway. It can also double as an industrial size skateboard.
If I can design and build Mobile Hospitals a Mobile Ramp should be easy.
I connected the two ramps because I was concerned about the stability of having ramps that are 12 inches high tipping over when I pulled up on them.
The skateboard is for moving them from the garage and back.
The picture of Kelly's TT is to show how steep the driveway is.
The Class C has a wheelbase of 212 inches and the distance from center of the tires up front is 69 inches. I used a line and a level to measure the drop and came up with 12 inches of lift needed.
1. Installed a King Tailgater on the roof with a MB700 base that allows me to unlock and move the Tailgater onto a tripod if the trees are in the way.
It took a lot of splitters, convertors, and combiners to make it work the way I wanted.
I added a third TV in front of the dinette and had to feed it as well as the two existing TV's.
The outside cable connection and the roof top RG6 cable merge into one feed so that I can move the tailgater without changing the wiring. That output goes in the back of the Wally Dish Receiver. The HDMI output goes thru a splitter to give me two HDMI cables. One goes under the mattress in the cabover bed to the new TV and the other goes to a HDMI convertor to output a RG6 cable. That output goes to both of the existing wired TV's thru a splitter. Not as good a picture to the existing TV's as the new one fed by HDMI. I was able to do this Mod without any wires showing using some of the hidden preexisting wiring.
I also installed a Genie receiver so that we can use the existing Directv while at home.
2. I found a fairly large hidden area that is now available by a removable panel that is disquised. I would tell you where it is but then it would not be a secret hiding place.
3. Renae has added 4 different pieces of artwork. I will take pictures tomorrow.
4. I added a removable cargo net across the cabover bed. We will use it to make sure that the 6 plastic storage bins we are going to put there stay put.
5. I installed a Ninetendo game console in the area above the new TV that is located in the drivers side of the overhead bed. The wiring is hidden and works well with the slideout either in or out.
6. I installed a Inseego 5G Mifi to give me high speed Internet on the road.
7. I organized the very large under bed storage area in the rear of the RV. It has three large doors to the outside. I got about 15 large rubbermaid type plastic bins with tops that open on either end. I spent two days making a three page list of tools and parts that I might want on the road. These will come in handy for me on the next project which will probably be Solar during our planned three month trip to Minnesota this summer.