I`d like to tow a Chev. Impala 2018,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jerry@1952

--on a dolly,,what dolly would you recommend, I have a 2005 Dutch Star 350 Cummins..39.5` What make & what type would You recommend.?? I have never towed one, & it will be a 2-nd car as well. So that's why we decided on a bigger Car. .. Thank you for any input it,will be appreciated...  Jerry

Gary, Thank you for the info.. I looked up Each of them & I see where there is a lot of difference in price.. I`ll sort it out I think.. Thanks again.. Jerry

I used a Master Tow for one summer, towing a Buick Verano sedan.  I felt the dolly was well designed and well built. The only problem I had was the low ground clearance of the Verano made its front air dam scrape on the ramps during loading/unloading. That was easily solved by placing a 2x6 ahead of each ramp to change the angle slightly as the car drove up/down. The Verano was low - I was forever scraping the stop-curbs in parking lots.

I now have a Buick LaCrosse, same basic body as the Impala, and it's a bit higher so I don't think the front dam would scrape at all.  Have not dolly-towed the LaCrosse, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom