I hate change !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wish I knew how to close and open a Chromebook. Sounds like a complicated procedure :confused: We folks on PC use a 1-click without opening/closing the cover on my laptop (it's always closed).

Oh, just found the "dark mode". I'm liking that. I have my laptop hooked up to my salon TV and the dark mode works much better for me to see the printing from across the coach.
May just be what I'm used to. I have the dark mode enabled on my phone and tablet both.

The only thing I'm not happy with is I can no longer view this website (and many others) with my daughter's Playstation 3. I work in the shop most of the day, and when I'm done, it was always nice to get online in our living room (big TV) and view the RV Forum. I used my daughter's PS3 to do that, but now I get a common error message saying this website cannot be viewed, and there doesn't seem to be any fix for it. Oh well

Kev

The only thing I'm not happy with is I can no longer view this website (and many others) with my daughter's Playstation 3. I work in the shop most of the day, and when I'm done, it was always nice to get online in our living room (big TV) and view the RV Forum. I used my daughter's PS3 to do that, but now I get a common error message saying this website cannot be viewed, and there doesn't seem to be any fix for it. Oh well

Kev
Might be going to the old site Kevin, not sure how you reset it though...

Kev
Kev, Maybe all you need to do is attach that PS3 to a 12 volt linear actuator and give it a little tilt.
Sorry couldn't resist. GRIN

Richard

“The only thing constant in life is change.” I have no idea who originally said that, but it is definitely true. I personally like this update because I can now read the forum easily on my iPad and iPhone.

@Kev - What are you using to access the forum?

Since moving into the RV I have plugged my laptop into the HDMI of the 32" tv. It's a Roku and I can also cast the iPad to it.

I used to also used a Chromecast dongle but my new tvs have native casting built in so stopped using that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom