I have an RV site Flathead Lake Montana/Glacier National Park - I still haven't gotten an RV. SAD..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Flathead Lake RV Site
Click on my website above and check it out please and thank you so much.

My Montana RV site is available. Located just a 10 minute walk to Flathead Lake, a short drive to Glacier National Park and basically right in the heart of the best of Montana.

I won't have an RV until next summer and we would love to host your vacation.

Thank you for checking out our RV site in the heart of Somers Montana. It features water, sewer dump station hookup, a 30 amp RV hookup as well as a standard 20 amp electrical service. Wifi is also included. The site is a 2 minute bike ride from Flathead Lake, just south of Glacier National Park. Lakeside Montana is a 5 minute drive to the south and Kalispell Montana is a 5 minute drive to the north. Bigfork Montana is directly east across the lake and only a 10 minute drive. There are many outdoor opportunities nearby as well as restaurants and the great outdoors. Your site owners can provide many different bicycles as well as 3 standup paddle boards. Flathead Lake is an outstanding paddle board opportunity. Laundry service is also available at an extra charge. Please email your questions to [email protected]

I have lived in the area since 1992 and my wife since 2017. We love it. We will be your hosts and hopefully we can get you everything you need to make your stay enjoyable.
Size of the site can easily accommodate a 32' RV with its tow vehicle.
Included
30 amp RV outlet
20 amp standard 120 outlet
Water
Sewer Dump Station Hookup
Wifi
Laundry Service available for an extra charge
Mountain and cruiser bikes
Tandem bike
3 standup paddle boards with trailer
The site is adjacent to our house, and your privacy is a must.
The front of the RC site exits on School Addition Road, Somers, Montana.
For more information please email us at [email protected]site2.jpg

One thing is that the sewer connection appears to be way too high for proper draining. S~~t doesn’t flow very well uphill unless it’s pumped and very few rv’ers carry equipment to do that.

Back
Top Bottom