I met someone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Being military my wife and have been separated many times. Sometimes only a week but other times, like when I had to go to remote Alaska for a year and once I was in the UK for a couple of years without her. Relationships can survive. By the way, I love moose. Taste a bit like really good pot roast.

I was an Army wife and often separated from my husband as well. The last time, he was mobilized to NJ, Fort Dix, for 13 months. During those 13 months, the guys in his unit would come home on weekends, it was a 6 hour drive. He couldn't because he "had more responsibilities" than them. Turns out those "responsibilities" were not living in the barracks like I was told, but living with a 20 year old girl he met at a bar down there. (He was over twice her age)
So I'm not huge into long distance relationships lol, but I know this is temporary and I'm a thousand percent sure that's not something I need to be concerned about this time around since this one isn't a delusional narcissistic poor excuse for a man. (That doesn't sound bitter right?)

RVMommaTo6 said:
So I'm not huge into long distance relationships lol, but I know this is temporary and I'm a thousand percent sure that's not something I need to be concerned about this time around since this one isn't a delusional narcissistic poor excuse for a man. (That doesn't sound bitter right?)

Still checking the Obits everyday for good news. ;D ;D

I told my ex wife that when I died and if she remarried soon I would give her everything I owned. That way there would be at one person that wished I was still alive.

Amanda, in the aviation industry we called it Aviation Induced Divorce Syndrome. There was a lot of it going around. This trip will be a good test, just go with the flow and keep the expectations in check. Sort of off topic but still relevant. A co-worker had everything he owned in his common law wife's name to hide it from wife #1. When #2 caught him fooling around he was left with the clothes he stood in. We thought it was funny, served him right.

Back
Top Bottom