I need allot of help and alittle wits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Csmyth42001

Can anyone help me with a wiring schematic for a 1982 fleetwood southwind. I have no power inside. And I'm up to here with trying to Google anything the closest I can find is 1988 and I'

Are you plugged into a pedestal right now?
If you are, using a meter check for power there.
Do you have a generator?
If you do will you have power from it?
If you know what you’re doing, using a meter see if you have power inside your rv entrance panel.

Does anything work like the fridge, furnace, water heater, lights, fans, televisions, any outside lights, compartment lights etc..

Tried to give you the whole file but too large so I split it into 2 pdfs

first half

Attachments

• South wind 1 of 2.pdf
    780 KB · Views: 10
Nice job Pedro Dog, that's a long shot to have docs for something this old.

Start at the power center. If it's not there the possible faults will be limited.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

Do you have a generator?
If you know what you’re doing, using a meter see if you have power inside your rv entrance panel.

Does anything work like the fridge, furnace, water heater, lights, fans, televisions, any outside lights, compartment lights etc..
Ok the whips been chopped off and the generator works but it's been sabatoged also its in my backyard and when I did connect Two new batteries a wire began heating up so I been tracking wires looking for a short. You may ask y all the problems. And to make a long story short I'm moving my family out of California to Arizona after a fallout with a family member. I literally bought this motorhome for $800 and it has electrical issues. Also my company found out about me moving and instead of letting me quit they fired me so my $$ is very limited.

Ok the whips been chopped off and the generator works but it's been sabatoged also its in my backyard and when I did connect Two new batteries a wire began heating up so I been tracking wires looking for a short. You may ask y all the problems. And to make a long story short I'm moving my family out of California to Arizona after a fallout with a family member. I literally bought this motorhome for $800 and it has electrical issues. Also my company found out about me moving and instead of letting me quit they fired me so my $$ is very limited.
That "wire heating up" is a direct short in the battery cabling somewhere.
If you have 2 12V batteries for the house portion, they must be attached in parallel NOT SERIES!
Read this website and I suspect you will learn a great deal about The 12V side of Life

I'll leave the 120VAC shore power side alone for others to respond.

Do you have a generator?

Furnace works fridge don't tomorrow I'll be pumping water into the system to see if it holds and if the pump is any good

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom