I need to know the class number of my RV.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't give up on us as not everyone here is unfriendly. But we do sometimes get locked into our own RV world.
Hmmm... I wasn't aware of "unfriendly" posts in this thread, but there were LOTS of posts by folks who were confused by terminology that was completely unfamiliar, compounded by being similar to a different terminology with which we are familiar, and who were trying to get more information so they could supply an answer if possible. That certainly was my problem and, reading other posts, that of others as well.

I'm another who has never heard the term "class #" in reference to the model/floor plan designation as seen in NADA RV Guide and manufacturer brochures. Or any other context.

I briefly hunted through the NADA online RV Guide, looking for that term but did not find it. I did find places referring to the letter/numerical ID but it uses the term "Model Number".

Don't give up on us as not everyone here is unfriendly. But we do sometimes get locked into our own RV world.
I'm not sure why someone would be considered as unfriendly just for pointing out that there's not such (commonly accepted) thing as a motorhome "class number".

Wow, didn't mean to cause such consternation! If I made a mistake I apologize. I'm in my 60s and I do make mistakes. I was not the one who said people are unfriendly.

No worries, RedsToy. You just aroused a lot of curiosity. Something obviously led you to use that strange (to us) term and some of us are wondering where it came from.

I guess I am a newbie. Lol. I'm learning. Slowly but I'm learning.

Hi Reds. I'm the least techy person on this Forum. What I know for sure is that the experts here will go above and beyond to help you out. Have patience and work with them. Eventually everyone will get your question figured out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom