I survived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The worst part is terrible jingles that get stuck in my head (I suppose that's their goal - good or bad you remember them!).
That's what the mute button is for.

I can’t recall a commercial that enticed me to actually purchase a product. Just the opposite, most commercials turn me off to the product.
Agreed- they get louder than the program (often a LOT), and often have some version of pop music (with its distorted instruments and voices) and/or other disagreeable sounds, and often they also have visuals that are hard to take, not to mention sales talk (salesman-style, which drives me away). So during commercials (if I can't fast forward) I'll often have to look away from the screen, just as I have to do a lot with football games between plays when they have the bouncing heads or other things that tend to make one seasick.

I have YouTube TV, but almost never watch it because I hate network commercial television.
We did watch some of the new year programing last December, and the Superbowl in January, but that was it. Now we have Amazon, Netflix, HBO, Paramount, and Disney on the internet, and no commercials.
I'll happily pay to not watch commercials.

Back
Top Bottom