Iain in Adelaide, Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Terry

From any of Ian's messages (such as this one), click on the small envelope under his name to send him an email.

Alternatively, you could write to Santa at the North Pole  ;D

Thanks Tom, we didn't have to go to the North Pole - we found him on the Down Under website you named.  Hope you have a very happy Christmas.  Do you ever come back to the UK (Wales).  We'll be in Brecon for a week in May.

Terry

You're welcome Terry, or OK boyo as we say in Wales.

terry nathan said:
Do you ever come back to the UK (Wales).

Not near as often as I used to. When we had an office near Swansea, I always found an excuse to visit. The office was just a few doors from Chris' Dad and 20 miles from my family near Aberafan (aka Port Talbot). I've been over only once since I retired alpprox 5 years ago. I had my share of flying when I was working (frequent trips to the Orient, some to Europe and lots of U.S. domestic flights). Nowadays I have little desire to get on a plane, but I'm long overdue.

We'll be in Brecon for a week in May.

I spent many a day fishing the River Usk in and around Brecon. Nice little town and a good museum of Welsh Guards stuff.

When I was 'in between wives' fifteen years ago I used Brecon Beacons National Park as my refuge - used to go down there on Friday lunchtimes from London in the motorhome, stay overnight at the service area near the Severn Bridge, Saturday and Sunday nights at a campground, and back to the real worl on Monday morning.

Of course I was young then!

Terry

Terry,

The Beacons would be a good place to just lose yourself and be away from civilization at a time like that.

According to this web site, the park has been designated a Geopark, one of only 24 in the world.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom