ideas for empty TV space?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello! We just purchased a new TT with space for a TV in main living area and front bedroom (on same wall, they back up to each other). We only want to purchase one TV, and were wondering what ideas people may have to cover up the other empty space.... we don't want anything too drastic or permanent, as we will eventually want to trade in.
Thanks!

We used the AC power outlet on the bedroom wall intended for a tv to power a small fan. It?s up near the ceiling so I built a small shelf to hold the fan up and out of the way. 

I removed the old tube style Sony from the corner cabinet, then found a cabinet shop that could replicate the raised panel door pattern on the rest of my cabinets. I then stained to match and put a couple coats of urathane on it. If the next owner wants a TV in the bedroom all they have to do is remove the door. In the meantime I?ve gained a huge storage area  :))

Attachments

• B3F4C616-0E75-4990-94EC-215C971FA52F.jpeg
    B3F4C616-0E75-4990-94EC-215C971FA52F.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 33
welp I thought I had replied to this the other day but it apparently did not go through. Since we have a new TT, the recessed area is designed to hold a 40+ inch flat screen TV on both sides (we are definitely not buying two!). We were thinking of possibly hanging cork board or something of the like to use for lists, maps etc. BUT we will likely trade this camper in in a few years (didn't think through the sleeping situation with two growing kids).
Thanks!

connorscamping said:
the recessed area is designed to hold a 40+ inch flat screen TV on both sides

I once saw a trailer that had an opening between the "bedroom" and "living room" with a flat-screen TV mounted on a rotating column/pipe. The TV could be turned to face the bed at night and the rest of the trailer during the day.

Would your configuration allow such a setup?  Just a thought....

An aquarium would be cool.  :~)

Seriously, we'd probably put a nice map of the U.S. in there, then again, we dig maps.

Put a TV in there!  You can get them pretty cheap at Walmart.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom