IE 7 Beta 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bob Maxwell said:
is now available at microsoft.com with tabbed browsing, faster tabbing, links and stronger security and RSS.

I'm impressed.

Better than iRider???  Thanks for the information Bob.  I will be looking into that.

After working with it for about 2 hrs this aftn, on my nesktop at work with Firefox opend at the same time and going back and forth, it appeard noticably faster in shifting from tab to tab.

My TabMix Plus 0.3 extension didn't need any update for FF 1.5.0.1

Had to dump IE7 or restore to a day before it was downloaded, which screwed up some updates had to re-do, I downloaded it while traveling using Wifi, and it worked great came home back to old dialup and even though I was online, my dialup kept flashing on the screen very annoying, so restored and problem went away, then downloaded IE7 on desktop PC same problem, so it is gone, and all is well? guess it's not compatabile with dialup, only for high speed perhaps?

Beta2 is not compatible with Dial-up, had to lose it, now have DSL on both our PCs downloaded it again and it works great, liked it before except the annoying dial-up telling me I had to connect and Iwas connected???

Is it still in Beta?  I have a friend who thinks it has gone official.  But I think if it had gone official I would have received an update notice.

The first Beta 2 was available as an unofficial release for developers an dadvanced users. This last release is an official release with significant tweeks and improvements, IMO.

I have yet to try it ont this dial-up laptop. That's coming in a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom