I'm new here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buzz32628

I have no idea what I'm doing, so bare with me. ?I'm ?61 yrs old.l'mful time rving. I want to boondock my way all across america and see and smell the sights. I travel in an old motorhome with a23 lb Boston terrier=Jack Rusell mix that thinks he deserves all my time. ?I like to stop at creeks and ponds ?to fish and cook right on the bank. I'm into folk and indian lore. I'll give the shirt off back if you ask and need, but if you tell or order me,,I morph into the most stubbern Mosourri mule you've ever seen. I respect all those that have respect for me. this BBS is totally new to me, and I'm having a hell of a time navigating. I'm a little slow, but I'll get it figured out.

Again? Welcome Buzz? ?Well the next time that Missouri Mule gets antsy? , you being into the Indian culture and folkfore, there are 2 places in this country that I know of that are vital to the history of Indian lore.? ?1st being the Kivi in La Junta, Coloreado and the other the Mounds in Collinsville, ILlinois.? Both superb places. You won't be disappointed at either place.? Well worth the effort to get there.? ?The Mounds by the way is only 5 or 10 minutes from downtown St Louis adjacent to I-55/I-70? Willing heading East bound the exit is Hwy 111 and south 1/1mile to US 40? East 2 miles and Walla? ?you're there.? Great place Largest man made mounds in N America.? Story and museum of Cahokia Indians.? Enjoy.  While ther venture up 11 for 10 miles and visit the Lewis and Clark display    Very interesting.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Looking forward to your participation here. Thanks for joining us

Back
Top Bottom