I'm new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roadtrekker

I am new to this forum. My husband and I are seniors and bought a used Roadtrek several years ago. We love it. It has everything we need for us and our dog and we can drive and park it almost anywhere. We usually take 3 trips a year, our longest being a month in August-September and have gone to the Southwest, the northern Rockies and into Canada, Eastern Canada and the Maritime provinces and this past summer we went to Michigan to see lighthouses which we both love. This summer coming up we plan to take 5 weeks and go to the West Coast.
Both my husband and I started camping when we were kids and have enjoyed it all our lives. Having the luxury now of having a Roadtrek to "camp" in is like heaven!
Roadtrekker

Welcome to RVForum.net!  We are glad to have you and your camping experience here, so please feel free to join in the discussions.  No doubt you will have a lot of practical Class B experience to offer.

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom