I'm Reaching Out To The Big Guns!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVoorhis318

2017 F250 Power Stroke, 2019 Montana HC 375FL - truck is not lifted but has been leveled with a couple of 2" blocks and my 5vr rides high enough that the rear axel is carrying 500 lbs ore than the front axel. My rear landing gear has about 6" clearance from the road and this morning in the dark I stopped for coffee and caught a curb and bent the drivers side lander beyond repair. My fault warranty won't cover and my question is how do I drop the nose on this thing?

Trail Air pin box on a Pullrite super glide hitch... It looks like the gear can adjust, I haven't crawled under for a close look yet I'm pulling back to New England at the moment.

Thanks All

Rob

Rob, You may have to flip the axles if you haven't already. Another possibility is going with bigger tires. You'll have to check real close to see if they would rub on the roof of the wheel well. What's the clearance between the bottom side of the trailer and the truck bed rails?  You need at least 5" and better is 6".

Also, keep in mind your truck bed rail clearance. If you go monkying around with the Pin Box and or the slide hitch height adjustment; if it has one, you will change the bed clearance.

Back
Top Bottom