Interior temp sensor for zone 1 and 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thelazyl

I have a Class A with 2 roof mounted air conditioners.  The thermostat is in the back bedroom and has settings for zone 1 and zone 2.

I assume the thermostat senses temperature for zone 2 which is the back bedroom.

I don't know where the temp sensor is for zone 1 in the main living area - nor do I know what it would look like.  The only thing I see if a nickle-sized plastic part mounted 4' from the floor on a wall.  However this part looks like the female portion of an electrical connection.

My system works as it should - I am simply trying to better understand my coach.

I'd appreciate any tips or help.  Thanks.

Mine has a little beige buttons on the walls in different locations.  It does not look anything like a receptacle though.

Works fine though.

I have the same type of set up as you. My sensors look like little buttons, like the female part of some sort of connector. They're about 5' off the floor. There's one for zone 1, and one for zone 2.

Thank you both!  I looked last night at the thing I was referring to does look like a button except with a few more holes in it.  I will look around for the other sensors.  I appreciate the help.

The temp sensors in out last coach looked like little cones, mounted upside down underneath cabinets. That was for an Atwood CCS system.

Dometic sensors are more rounded, like a bubble:
https://www.amazon.com/Dometic-3106486008-Remote-Sensor-Kit/dp/B01MG1LY1W/

Back
Top Bottom