Intervec Ford 190 Front top Windows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mslovak1

I found a place that may be able to make replacements for the upper windows on the Intervec Class B RV's.

Is anyone interested in doing a group buy to keep the cost down?

Not sure what the cost will be until I can get a pair count.

M

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 15
mslovak 1: I just joined the forum and have a 1989 Falcon 190 how did the replacement of the upper windows go? I also have a few concerns that you maybe able to help with if you would. The person that bought from had no information are paper work for the van do you happen to know where I might find info on my van?

mslovak hasn't been around here since his first & last post on June 13th, 2019. Doubtful he will reply.

Intervec was a van conversion shop rather than a full RV builder, but the difference may be academic. They've been out of business for ages, so no factory support available. If you can identify the appliances onboard, you may be able to find manuals for those online - just google the appliance brand and model. You can also get the van owner and service manuals - they are usually easy to find. Is it a Ford or a Dodge (Ram)?

Last edited:
Thanks for the up date on mslovak. My Van is on a Ford F 250 Frame. Thanks for the information also. Will see what I can find.

I was hoping to find someone on here that has the same setup as mine so I could pick their brain. I got the van for my daughter who is starting to camp and I thought it might be a good one for her to start with. It is in good shape has a few electrical issues. My wife and I have a 26' Forest River Xtra lite. I'm retiring in June and looking forward to some road miles.

I found a place that may be able to make replacements for the upper windows on the Intervec Class B RV's.

Is anyone interested in doing a group buy to keep the cost down?

Not sure what the cost will be until I can get a pair count.

M
We have a 1988 Ford Falcon and need the top curved windows also. Can I ask where you found yours?

Hi,
I just bought a 1995 Falcon and it needs the front windows replaced too. Any luck finding someone that can replace them?

Back
Top Bottom