Intorduce Myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim-488

Jim-488  Live in Port Orange FL. Firsrt motorhome in 1979. Was fulltimer RVer for 13 years. Bought a place in Port Orange 3 years ago. Do Christain work at different ministries around the USA. Work 4/5 month a year Out west one year than east the next. Like to travel and boondock in the south west or any where. We are Jim and Marilyn Linger. We have one son in CA. and one in VA.

Jim-488 said:
Jim-488? Live in Port Orange FL. Firsrt motorhome in 1979. Was fulltimer RVer for 13 years. Bought a place in Port Orange 3 years ago. Do Christain work at different ministries around the USA. Work 4/5 month a year Out west one year than east the next. Like to travel and boondock in the south west or any where. We are Jim and Marilyn Linger. We have one son in CA. and one in VA.

Welcome to the RV Forum Jim & Marilyn.  We are glad you found us.  Please feel free to join in any of the discussions.  Your motorhoming experience is welcome here.  What kind of RV do you have now?

Jim and Marilyn,

Welcome to the RV Forum  We're happy to see you here and hope you enjoy your time spent here with us.  Feel free to jump into any discussion or start one yourself.  Ask questions or make comments.

Jim-488 said:
Jim-488  Live in Port Orange FL. Firsrt motorhome in 1979. Was fulltimer RVer for 13 years. Bought a place in Port Orange 3 years ago. Do Christain work at different ministries around the USA. Work 4/5 month a year Out west one year than east the next. Like to travel and boondock in the south west or any where. We are Jim and Marilyn Linger. We have one son in CA. and one in VA.

Welcome to the forum. We have several members that live in FL. We live at The Great Outdoors in Titusville but are currently in CA. Will be at TGO next winter. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hello Jim and Marilyn,

Like Jim, we spend our winter at TGO, so perhaps our paths will cross next year..as we are preparing to leave for the North!

Welcome to the RV Forum...hope you'll make this a regular stop in your online activites.

From Jim-488
We have a foretravel 40ft.Grand Villa Unihome. My last one was a fortravel. This one we have is a 1992. I bought it on the web. It is show room new looking.
      This was the year, we were to be out west. But Marilyn has a family reunion in Ohio over the 4th. May get with your Moab rally in 2006. We would of like to go to your spring rally in GA.but can't make it. Will keep my eyes open for your rallys.
      PS Have you been to dead horse point state park north of Moab?      Jim and Marilyn 

Have been to Dead Horse point several times as well as Chicken Corners across the river from there.  Have you been to Chicken Corners?
If you plan on attending the 2006 Moab rally better get your reservations in now. Tell Annie that you are with the RV Forum group.

Welcome Jim & Marilyn..
We are not too far from you, over near Ocala.  There are quite a few forum members who live or have home bases in Florida, so it is likely you will get to meet several of us.

Sorry to hear you cannot make the Southeast Spring Rally, but there will be another Southeast Rally in the Fall, late October or early November.  I'll get it figured out soon and post the info here on the forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom