intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waterwolf

Hello everyone, I just found this site and i am very impressed with all the info and help there is here.
The wife and I are not rvers yet, but are planning on 5th wheel purchase in the near future. As we have zero experience we will need all the help we can get. I look forward to all suggestions that experienced rvers have to share. Let me say thanks to all in advance.

waterwolf said:
Hello everyone, I just found this site and i am very impressed with all the info and help there is here.
The wife and I are not rvers yet, but are planning on 5th wheel purchase in the near future. As we have zero experience we will need all the help we can get. I look forward to all suggestions that experienced rvers have to share. Let me say thanks to all in advance.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  You have found the right place to get information and to discuss the RVing lifestyle.  Please ask any question you have and I am sure you will get good answers.  There is a lot of RVing experience here among the Framily and we are willing to share that knowledge.  Glad you found us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom