Introduction - Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texrv

Just a short introduction.

My wife and I are looking to start RVing with the children.  I grew up RVing in a pop-up with my family and I have such wonderful memories.  It is my time to create these memories with my family.  I have a daughter 10 and a son 7 who are most excited about this new venture.  Our Black Lab "Rocco" will be along for the fun as well.

See my post in the TT forum as I am looking for recommendations on a TT to purchase to start this adventure.  Your input is appreciated and I look forward to one day passing along my experiences and advice once developed.

I am an Administrator of Life Insurance (Life and Annuity Claims) and my wife stays home fulltime to raise the children. We live south of Houston, TX.  I stay involed with my children coaching Little League and attending Gymnastics sessions with my daughter.  Like most parents our children are what is most important and is the future of our community and country so we must all be responsible parents and raise them with values and consideration for themselves and others.  I see RVing as building that bond with the family that will last a lifetime.

Tom

Administrator
Hi texrv and welcome to our forum. Sounds like you have a good plan for the family.

Steve CDN

Welcome to the RV Forum, Tex!  Sounds like you and your family should have a great time.

Enjoy the RV Forum!

Top Bottom