Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JayRaymer

My name is Jay Raymer and I live in the Atlanta, GA area. I am the rental manager for an RV rental business. I hope that by joining here I may learn a few things and maybe be able to share my knowledge and help someone looking to experience what we all enjoy already by finding them a quality rental anywhere in the U.S.

Our rental business is locally owned and only in the Atlanta area and I do not work off commission, so my only desire is to help people to enter into RV'ing by finding them the best rental in their market and to learn from the vast knowledge of the members of the Framily and their experiences.

Thank you,
Jay

Jay

Welcome to our forum. Appreciate your clarifying comments.

We have a strict "no commercial ads" policy here, so I edited the business name and URL out of your message although I know your intent was clearly not to advertise. You're welcome to add the URL in the appropriate place in your profile and it will show up as an icon under your name in messages (click Profile in the toolbar above). Some folks put a URL in the sig line of their messages and this is again done through your profile. So far, the sig line option hasn't been abused so folks haven't objected to it.

Looking forward to your participation here.

Thanks Jay. I see you found your profile very quickly  :)

BTW hope you didn't mind me editing your message. I don't do that with messages that are blatant ads - they get moved out of sight promptly by one of the staff. But yours obviously wasn't in that category.

No propblem, Tom.

I actually have a board similar to this myself, albeit I only have seven members and nobody posts anymore, so the profile was easy enough to edit. And I've had to do the same to ads on my board as well.

Thanks for the welcome, Ron.

Back
Top Bottom