Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
D

D2

DH and I are currently at The Great Outdoors in Titusville, FL for the winter.? We are going to be leaving here in a month or so heading West and tour this great country of ours.? We have a 2000 40' Foot Mountainaire which we bought a year ago and love it.

I may be asking you fine folks about little known places to see and things to do in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Oregon and, if time permits, other states we may get to.? My basic planning has been around the National Parks.? We have received tourism information from all of the above states but at this point there is so much of it and it is good to get ideas from people who live in the areas or have travelled there.

Thanks in advance for your help.? I will post my specific questions in the appropriate forum.

Welcome aboard, Darlene. There are at least two other RV Forum members at TGO (Steve Pally & Jim Dick), so you should be able to get some first hand information right there.  I know Jim has traveled quite a bit in the western US.

Plan on spending a lot of time in Utah - the National Parks there are nothing short of spectacular.  But do it either in Spring or Fall - it is HOT in the summer!! Spend June-August in the Pacific Northwest where it is cooler.

Thanks, RVRoamer.  Since we are planning on travelling for at least 4-6 months, we can arrange our trip to maximize the best times depending on climates.

Hi Darlene and Taylor,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Sounds like you have a great trip planned.  Like I mentioned in another post plan to spend more time in Southern Utah and Northern AZ.  IMHO there is more to see in Southern UT than the rest of the paces you mentioned combined.

Looking forward to your participation here.

Hi Darlene and Taylor,

Welcome again to the forum! :) I just posted to your other message and then found this one. We are at 479 Oak Cove Road. Stop by or call sometime and we can discuss your proposed trip west. Too bad you just missed the big gathering in Quartzsite, AZ. We sure miss it when we don't go. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skidsteerpilot
Back
Top Bottom