Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Drivmsafe

Hi Everyone
Figured since I did my first post a few days ago, it might be good to introduce ourselves. My name is Curt. My wife is Isabel (Isi). We live in Upland, CA. I'm retired, she's still working (for now). Somebody's gotta support us (LOL!!).
We loved tent camping for many years but, in 2011, the wife's back started to tell her she needed a more comfortable sleeping arrangement. So, we purchased a new Salem travel trailer. We really like it but have decided that we'd prefer a motor home. Later this year we will be buying a used 30-32' class A. We look forward to many years of RV travel and meeting other RVers along the way.

Safe travels,
Curt & Isi

Curt:

Welcome to the RV Forum! One of the first tests for our coaches is how comfortable Sue's back is while traveling down the road.

Thanks for the welcome Jeff. I really enjoyed viewing your Alaska trip blog. We are hoping to head up that way with some friends in '15.

Drivmsafe said:
Thanks for the welcome Jeff. I really enjoyed viewing your Alaska trip blog. We are hoping to head up that way with some friends in '15.

Glad you enjoyed it. Alaska was one of three "RV trips of a lifetime" for us.

Back
Top Bottom