Is Smoky Lost ??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shayne

Has anyone seen or heard from Smoky and the Admiral.  Haven't seen a post from them in some time.  Wondering if the severe weather in the New England area is causing them major problems.  Wonder if that camera works good under water?  I know he can't holld his breath than long.

Smoky and the Admiral are doing just fine and are high and dry in Napenee, Ind.? Talked to Smoky yesterday and again today.? Expect to see them at Sam's Camp in the next couple weeks.

LOL Shayne.

Ron, glad to hear they're doing OK. I suspect Smoky hasn't put his dish up in a while.

Smoky may just put the dish up more often after their visit to Indiana since he won't have to string the cable out now.  His set up will be like ours.

Ron,

Does that mean that Smoky is stringing coax every time he sets up? A big ouch! if he is.

I believe he was but that will change now.  The cables installation he had ordered was not connected properly but the factory has corrected that and even permanently routed his cables for him.  Sounded like Smoky was really impressed with the factory service he has received.

Ron said:
The cables installation he had ordered was not connected properly but the factory has corrected that....

I thought you and he installed his sat dish and cables while he was at Sam's Camp the first time  ???  Apologies if my memory is failing me.

We did but Smoky wanted to route the cables though the ordered cables on the coach.  He wanted to wait till he got that straightened out.  That is done now.

Glad to hear they are OK  Wondered where they where and forgot they were to go to Napenee for repairs.  Knowing him tho, he'll probably string the lines out anyway.  Hope they dine at the Amish  Resturant  WOW that sure is good chow.  Admiral probably has that Wagon worn out by now, running up to Elkhart to all those shopping malls.  Wonder if he'll leave it up going down the highway, alas he did at the Q to dump LOL  Thought he was taking aim at a star and it was still daylight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom