Is The Site Slow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry N.

Early this morning, and now again, I'm finding this normally speedy site to be slow, often waiting 10-15 seconds (occasionally longer) after hitting enter, etc. to get a response. So it's got me wondering: Is it the site itself, or is it just my web path to the site?

I should add that all other sites I visit are normal.

Thanks,
Larry

Yes I'm having problems too on here.

IRV2 is also having a very bad time this morning. They posted a bit ago that they were going to be up and down for the next few hours.

I'm wondering if someone is doing some sort of web attack on these two RV sites.

Early this morning, and now again, I'm finding this normally speedy site to be slow, often waiting 10-15 seconds (occasionally longer) after hitting enter, etc. to get a response. So it's got me wondering: Is it the site itself, or is it just my web path to the site?

I should add that all other sites I visit are normal.

Thanks,
Larry
I've seen a moderator report and have passed it up the chain. I've personally seen things a little slow.

Others report same.

See this message:

A speed test essentially tells you only about your local server nodes access to the internet backone service. Your actual speed to a given site is dependent on the path from your local ISP's server to the server for that particular site. Usually there are relatively short and high speed paths to most public sites, but sometimes stuff happens along the Internet backbone and your traffic gets re-routed to a much more circuitous path that maybe uses carrier pigeons between nodes. :giggle: Even though the speed tst site is quick, you may find that some sites are extremely slow to access, while others blaze along at the usual speeds.

Just as an FYI, this site seems to be back to normal. Quickly navigate the pages. thx

ps: Helps that I am on a great platform, current speed test is 625mbps down, 21mbps up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom