I've Arrived!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tasha

Hello i'm new! I am a mom to a family of 2 boys and a husband.
We used to have a big 24 foot travel trailer on a lot in a campground however we just sold it because we want to travel and our mini van (chev Venture) would have not felt well pulling such a trailer and we are not that brave.
Now we just bought a liltte 15foot Scotty which had been ripped apart and painted completely white inside all its guts taken out wiring, propane lines, plumbing.? Sink, cooker, bathroom things etc all ripped out and gone forever (by previous owner).
We have spent the last two weeks doing it up and I'm really pleased with it, I hope it doesn't leak someone has done a pretty ugly job of patching it but the man said it didn't leak? 8)
Oh we also got a trani cooler put on the van apparently it was only rated for pulling 1000 lbs before we did that and after we are all in it and packed I think we will weigh much more than that! It should now pull 3500 lbs

Anyway we are planning a trip which brings me here....? so I will post in the newby section..?

Edited to clarify towing capacity.. 

Welcome to the RV Forum Tasha.  Glad you found us.  Please feel free to ask any question you have and we will try to provide the answers.  Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom