Jackie Mac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never mind. I just read this. Sorry to here that. Mild case?
Yes fortunately.

Steve has now tested negative on the antigen test 3 days in a row. I am still positive, but that is expected as my isolation does not end until Sunday morning. I am hoping to test negative then, if not a bit sooner.

Just looking at flights to see what we can get.

Can you get a straight flight from Scotland or do you have to take a few airplanes to get here?

Glad you have a mild case, but one question: What happens to your reservations when this happens and you have to reschedule? Do airlines charge you a big change fee? I hope things are better by the time I get to the UK next May.

Glad you have a mild case, but one question: What happens to your reservations when this happens and you have to reschedule? Do airlines charge you a big change fee? I hope things are better by the time I get to the UK next May.
Currently all changes are free. You only need to pay if the next flight you choose is more expensive.

I am very glad to report that yes it is!

Covid antigen on Monday was negative. I'm currently in an airport hotel after spending the day getting the house organised.

Flight leaves Edinburgh 12:35, then London 16:10. Arriving Vegas 19:00.
Safe travels!

Thanks.

Our flight left Edinburgh late so we only had an hour to connect. We made it but our luggage didn't. We stayed in a hotel last night.

Trailer is very dusty on the outside and the tires will need blown up.

We have spent the afternoon checking that things are working.

Looks like the batteries are not holding charge.

There was a small amount of black water in the taps. The antifreeze in the toilet had dried up. We will sanitise tanks tomorrow. Hopefully no leaks.

Apart from that everything seems to be functioning!

Back
Top Bottom