Jackson Hole, Yellowstone, Cody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ned said:
Jim,

We could still use some heat.  It's 55 and raining in Homer this morning.

Ned,

Currently 81 but humid. Threatening rain but the sun is back out. Supposed to have rain all day tomorrow. Sunday is a bike ride for MS and I had planned on attending. Shows showers in the afternoon. Hope it holds off. There will probably be 1000 bikes there.

It was 82 here yesterday but went up to 93 today. This IS NOT western WA weather!

It is supposed to drop to the high 70's tommorrow and 75 Sunday so we will recover before we head for MT Monday.

Jeff Cousins said:
It was 82 here yesterday but went up to 93 today. This IS NOT western WA weather!

It is supposed to drop to the high 70's tommorrow and 75 Sunday so we will recover before we head for MT Monday.

Guess our temps in the 80/s today were not so bad. ;D ;D ;)

We've hit the mid 90s every day since we got home but a nice thunderstorm this afternoon brought it down to an almost frigid 79 degrees. That campground near the top of Wolf Creek is looking better and better.

Alaskansnowbirds said:
They just said on the evening news that Phoenix topped out today at 118 degrees. We topped out at 113.5 here in Camp Verde.

Ah, but it's a 'dry' heat LOL. Actually, I'll take your 113+ any day over the 102 plus 90% humidity we hit in Kansas. But then I lived in Death Valley for 4 years so what do I know??

wendycoke said:
Ah, but it's a 'dry' heat LOL. Actually, I'll take your 113+ any day over the 102 plus 90% humidity we hit in Kansas. But then I lived in Death Valley for 4 years so what do I know??

But with the monsoon season here it hasn't been that dry. Dew points are in the high 50 degree range.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ddellamaggiore
Back
Top Bottom