Jayco Swift vs Grey Wolf, and real world trade in??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PHS79

I was at the local Jayco dealer the other day picking up a winterizing kit to install into our 2012 Grey Wolf 26BH.  While I was there I saw that the dealer had a couple brand new 2012 Jayco Jay Flight Swift 267BHS, they had $14995 on them  they have some good options (power tongue jack, power awning, ect) and it has a slide of the dinette and couch. 

Our 2012 Grey Wolf 26BH has all the options of the Jayco plus power stabilizer jacks, we paid $10990 for it this past spring and the unit has warranty until March of 2013.

I went on NADA to see what our Grey Wolf was worth and it came up with a low retail of 15,000 and high of 19,000. So those numbers are basically worthless...  Does anyone have an idea what our Grey Wolf would be worth?

Also what is the quality difference of the Jayco to our Grey Wolf?  Any other info on the Jayco??

Alfa38User

Don't forget that the online NADA prices only reflect  a calculation (an estimation at best) of the depreciated value. The values shown  had to have been based on the original MSRP published at the time as they do not know anything about the actual selling prices.

BTW, there is more detailed information available in the printed (paid for) version of NADA sometimes available in libraries, at financial institutions and at dealers.

What is your trailer true worth?? The only two people who know that are you and the potential purchaser...

Top Bottom