Jayco X23B Hybrid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vaughisa000

Good Morning!
I have some questions and was wondering if anyone would be able to help. I am getting ready for the new camping season and wanted to make some changes. I have a 2019 Jayco X23B hybrid. It came with a grill that sits on a rail on the side of the camper. My father just bought a brand new Fuzion 379 Toy Hauler, and my Uncle got one of those small only a bed campers with the outdoor kitchen at the back. Both of their campers came with griddles. Does anyone have a link of where I can buy one? I thought about getting a standalone griddle, but I want to be able to connect it to my trailers propane and it appears that it would cause an issue with the regulators on the griddles. Also does anyone have a camp kitchen they suggest. My father has had the same one for 10-15 years, and they do not make it anymore. And I trust people's recommendations on here over random reviews. It needs to be storable and simple to setup for weekend trips but durable.

I would much rather have a stand alone bbq. I have a Weber Q, but here is why, if its windy i can turn the bbq direction to block the wind - cant do that if its attached. If its sunny i can be in the sun or raining under cover - dont have that flexibility with one thats attached. But here is the big one - we use our Q 80-90% of the time when camping if i want to cook something big that takes a while i can but the heat generated buy the bbq could cause major damage to the side of an RV
And the quality of a Weber Bbq is much better than any RV grill. And if you need parts they are easy to get.

I also have a camp chef outdoor grill which we use when cooking for large groups where i can cook bacon sausage pancakes and eggs for a dozen people, we only use it 1 or 2 times a year though

A separate "stove top" cast iron griddle is the simple solution. They work very well. I also have a Webber Q and love it for the reasons Steve listed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom