Jayne Coming to Phx area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZuniJayne

Greetings, all!

In a couple of weeks I'll be delivering a small travel trailer to a friend.  We plan to meet in the south Phx area.  As long as I am in the area I thought I'd look up Framily.

Who all is there, and where are you there?

TIA,

Smoky and the Admiral, as well as the Boss and myself are here at Pueblo El Mirage in the West Valley.  Russ  in at the Happy Trails and Bernie is in Gooyear.  Sure there are others but can't vouch for them at this time.

Hi Jayne!

Haven't heard anything from you for a while.  Glad to know you're still around.  Have a good trip.

ArdraF

Jayne we get back from HI on the 27th and will be at Happy Trails but that wil probably miss you.

Sorry we won't be around, would love to meet you.

Thanks for the replies, gang.  Not sure I"ll make it out this Mon - snow is in the forecast.

IAE, hope to see some of you soon.  I may also try to get out to Q at the end of Jan.

Greetings, gang,

Snow changed my travel plans.  I don't plan on heading to the Phx area until this coming Wed.  Will still try to look up Framily when I get there.

Jayne

There is a Wal-Mart at Dysart and I-10.  Dobrins, Karl Kolbus, & Reiters will be at the water and electric at Pleasant Harbor RV Park at Lake Pleasant from the 27th to Jan 1.  After that we will be at Happy Trails for Jan and Feb site # 1150.  Give us a call when you get here or email us.

Lorna,

Thanks for the tip.  Looks like I will be in the Phx area when most of the gang is up at the lake.  I'm not coming prepared for RVing on this trip - want to keep the weight down so probably won't have the camper or canopy on the back.

Howsomever, I hope to make it to Q at the end of Jan.  Hopefully, there should be some Framily left then.

ZuniJayne said:
Isn't there a Walmart or other large mall by Goodyear at which I could park overnight?

TIA

Jayne, there are 2 Wal-Marts within 5 miles of our house but live-in/overnite parking is not allowed. I don't know of any mall/big box store lot in which you can park in the west valley. We'll be up in Lake Pleasant with Karl and the Reiters, otherwise, you could have parked in the lot of our developement and stayed with us. Sorry.

Bernie,

Thanks for the thought anyway.  I kinda figured the greater Phx area would discourage lot parking when they have all those useful RV parks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom