Jayne does a "hit and run" on Quartzsite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZuniJayne

Greetings, gang...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to come thru the Phx area on this trip.  I ended up meeting my friend in Q to deliver the trailer. I only stayed a few days then dashed home via I-40.

Imagine my surprise when I went to the Forum site and there was no one there!  However, I went on up to the 14 day area at Plomosa road and spent a couple of days with my Escapees Boondocker friends.

Had to come back home so soon for an appointment, but hope to come back out at the end of Jan with an RV of some kind.  After I gave Phil the trailer I camped out in the back of my truck. Last time I did that I was two years younger and 40 pounds lighter. It was not a good experience this time. :)

Hennyway, regards to all!  Maybe I'll get so see some of you later this month.

ZuniJayne said:
Imagine my surprise when I went to the Forum site and there was no one there!

Ohmygosh -- I missed you! :(

I've been here almost 2 weeks now -- but decided to stay at the Tyson Wells RV Park on Kuehn until the 13th. I posted this on the QZ '07 sign-up thread, but guess you missed that one.

Hope you "can" make it back for a bit. If you can -- will look forward to treating you to a Q Bakery fritter -- and a hug . . .

I got my tank of helium for the balloon once I get there which will be next week.  That is one heavy hunk of steel. (Bought 170 lbs)

I"m in Indio this weekend, at the FMCA ralley with Vernie D and a few hundred other folks.

John,

Would you mind snapping some photos of the balloon pre and post launch and emailing them to me. I'll get them into one or more of the QZ-related files in the forum library. I assume the balloon has the forum logo I granted you the license to use (?). Can't wait to see how it came out.

TIA.

Back
Top Bottom