Jayne Murray in the hospital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Maxwell

Moderator Emeritus
Prayers needed:

Please pray for Jane Murray.  She is in the Gallup hospital and being trasferred today to the Heart Hospital, ABQ.  Had a "heart event".  She is a veteran, about 50 and a friend of Bob and Bev's and other framily members here.

Thanks for posting that Bob. We'll be thinking of Jayne and wishing for a speedy recovery.

Bob Maxwell said:
Prayers needed:

Please pray for Jane Murray.? She is in the Gallup hospital and being trasferred today to the Heart Hospital, ABQ.? Had a "heart event".? She is a veteran, about 50 and a friend of Bob and Bev's and other framily members here.

Thank you, Bob. Jayne is a very special person -- and personal friend. Please keep me posted.

A neighbor is taking care of the animals. She has been in th ehospital since last Sat. The Dr. that was to do the test this evening got an emergency call and can't do it until tomorrow. It's like an esophagel MRI.Yhen she has an apt at the VA on Fri.

Thanks for posting the information regarding Jayne.  Please keep us updated.  We will be thinking of her and remembering her in our prayers.

Jane will have an angiogram on Monday as they found a valve problem and have to determine a treatment plan. The Heart Hospital in Albuquerque is a very goond hospital and she's safe and monitored.

Bob Maxwell said:
Jane will have an angiogram on Monday as they found a valve problem and have to determine a treatment plan. The Heart Hospital in Albuquerque is a very goond hospital and she's safe and monitored.

Thanks for the update on Jane.

Good news!

Jayne is feeling better than ever thanks to new meds. Her enlarged heart is now shrinking and the two vales with probles are responding to the meds in a positive way as well. Surgery has been ruled out at this time and she's on her way home!

Thank you for all the prayers, and

Great news Bob, thanks for letting us know.  Give our best to Jayne when you talk to her.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the news on Jayne.  I tried calling the hospital number you gave  me a couple of times and got no answer.  Now I hope this is because she has gone home.  What a holiday gift!  Let her know we were thinking of her and wish her the very best.

Betty Brewer

Wonderful news Bob.  Sure hope she doesn't need surgery anytime soon.

By the way, we will probably see you around the middle of January.  Shirley and I talked about it and both of us also need to find some hats.  My Stetson blew off one windy day and ended up in a lake.  Couldn't catch it and it sank out in the middle. :-\

I'll update you a little later.

Great news Bob, thanks. Jayne had a lot of folks thinking and praying for her.

Bob,

Thanks for the update on Jane. That really is good news!!! Please give her our best when you hear from her again

Back
Top Bottom