Jeff pulling up stakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
Ron:

Likewise!

We are headed to Florida for November, Chicago early Dec for a new baby, there through Christmas and by New Years I hope to be on the road to AZ.

Jeff /Washington said:
Ron:

Likewise!

We are headed to Florida for November, Chicago early Dec for a new baby, there through Christmas and by New Years I hope to be on the road to AZ.

Sure hope the snow gods are in your favor.  Chicago in Dec sounds cold to me.  Of course you have no choice with new grand baby arrival.  We will be in Texas for Christmas to see first born grand daughter and new granddaughter due in Oct.

Let us know when you arrive in Az.

Jeff /Washington said:
Ron:

Likewise!

Jeff,

Where will you be in FL? We should be arriving in Titusville around 7 November.

Jim Dick said:
Jeff,

Where will you be in FL? We should be arriving in Titusville around 7 November.

Jim:

I am working (ugh) two aviation shows:
Tampa Nov 1-5 (AOPA)
Orlando Nov 8-11 (NBAA)

We're then going to spend the month seeing my folks down in Charlotte Harbor before heading north.  Perhaps we'll have a chance to get together after the 8th.

Jeff

Are you still in Washington or are you on your way?  We are in Coeur d'Alene for a couple of days and will then head south and west along the Columbia River this next week.  We are planning on seeing Mt St Helens from the west staying near the vistor center east of I-5.  From there we will probably head south to Salem OR and then Sutherlin for a mini rally at the SKP park about the beginning of Oct.  It would be great to get together with you somewhere if possible.

Jim:

Will Do.

Lorna:

We are on the north side of Seattle (Arlington) for another 5 weeks or so. It is 210 miles to Portland and the Columbia so we'll meet probably meet you in QZ.

Here's wishing you and yours safe travels, Jeff.

Look forward to seeing your posts on your travels.

Doug--the Canadian connection at the EAA Fly-In, Arlington.

Thanks Doug.

We will be back to the beautiful Northwest and BC.

See you then.

Jeff

Sorry we will miss you but look forward to seeing you at QZ in Jan.  Have safe travels.

Jeff /Washington said:
We are on the north side of Seattle (Arlington) for another 5 weeks or so. .

Jeff,

Small world ... I grew up in Marysville, went to High School in Arlington. 

That was a few years ago ... get back once in a while.  ;D

Howard

Howard:

My first trip to Arlington was in 1990, wouldn't recognize the place today if that had been the last trip.

We've had a great five years out here and are getting out just as the traffic mess from Seattle is finally reaching us.

Jeff /Washington said:
Howard:

My first trip to Arlington was in 1990, wouldn't recognize the place today if that had been the last trip.

We've had a great five years out here and are getting out just as the traffic mess from Seattle is finally reaching us.

Jeff,

Can understand that ... I graduated from High School in 1960 so you can imagine how much it has changed since then ...  well maybe not  ;D 

I still have relatives out at Tulalip west of Marysville ... Seattle used to be a separate entity, like you say it all blends together now.

Darrington used to be a long rough road from Arlington, now it is practically next door.  I still remember an article written tongue in cheek years ago that was in the Arlington Times about the road to Darrington.  Supposedly someone had a few too many to drink and managed to drive back to Arlington on the railroad tracks and was remarking how much they had improved the road.  ::)

Oh well, things will never be the same huh.  ;D

take care,

Howard

Back
Top Bottom