Jim's Mom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Godward

I have kind of held off in posting our Thanksgiving plans in case they changed.  Well they did and instead of helping at the local city dinner we will be  having Thanksgiving at home.  My mother died Saturday morning and so we have family here for a few days.

All is well and it was not unexpected as she was failing but at 97 that was to be expected.

Sorry to hear about your mother, Jim.  Will you be coming south any earlier than Quartzsite?

James Godward said:
I have kind of held off in posting our Thanksgiving plans in case they changed.  Well they did and instead of helping at the local city dinner we will be  having Thanksgiving at home.  My mother died Saturday morning and so we have family here for a few days.

All is well and it was not unexpected as she was failing but at 97 that was to be expected.

Jim,

We're really sorry to hear about your Mother. Please accept our condolences.

Pat & Jim

James Godward said:
I have kind of held off in posting our Thanksgiving plans in case they changed.? Well they did and instead of helping at the local city dinner we will be? having Thanksgiving at home.? My mother died Saturday morning and so we have family here for a few days.

We are sorry to hear of your mothers passing.  Sam & I offer our sincere condolences.

Jim

Chris and I send our sincere condolences on your loss.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Kind of makes me want to rethink not going north to frigid Oregon to spend Christmas with my parents.

Wendy

Jim:

Sue and I send our condolences. We hope to see you amd Pat in QZ.

Howdy, Jim.
Our sincerest condolences for your loss.

Wow, think of all the changes and events she must have seen in her lifetime.

Jack and I are sending y'all hugs.

Liz

Hi Jim,

Really sorry to hear about your mother, Arlyne & I both know that it can be hard but it sounds like she had a good life.  I'm sure she will still always be with you and Pat.

If you get to Yuma this winter remember, we always have room and would be glad to have you stay a while.

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

Jim

Marlene's and my condolences about your mother. My mother died a couple of days after her 97th birthday and we had mixed emotions, the mind was there but not the body. Hope we see you at QZ.

Jim,

We're sorry to hear about your Mom. Jan and I send sincere condolences.

Tim

Jim:

Please accept our most heartfelt condolences for your loss, even if it was expected.  It is very hard to lose a mother.

Our condolences on the loss of your Mom.  Even when it's expected, it's not easy to deal with.  What a great age, and how much she must have experienced.

We only found out today, as we've not been on the Forum recently. 

Peggy & Dennis

Back
Top Bottom