Joining from NE Montana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rockcreek73

We're new to this forum, but not totally new to RVing.  Have been on the RV net site for a couple of years, and found you guys by looking at the Quartzsite Rally info.  We go to Goodyear Az each winter for a few weeks, and are thinking about taking in Quartzsite.  Wife, Lorene, Brooks, the Lab, and Molly, "lucky dog" terrier mix.  Travel Supremely in our 42' DS04 with a Ford "Exploder" toad.
Mike ::)

Hi Mike & Lorene. Welcome to our forum. We have a number of members who winter in various parts of Az, including at least one couple who have a home in Goodyear. Since you're thinking of spending time in Quartzsite, you might wish to attend the rally if the timing will work for you. You can find more information and let folks know you might be attending here.

Hi Mike and Lorene,

Welcome to the RV Forum .  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. 
By all means please join us at the QZ rally.

Thanks for joining us.

Mike,

Good to see you here.  Hope you can make it to QZ so we can meet up.  The far side of MT is too far for either of us I guess.  VBG

Rockcreek73 said:
We're new to this forum, but not totally new to RVing.  Have been on the RV net site for a couple of years, and found you guys by looking at the Quartzsite Rally info.  We go to Goodyear Az each winter for a few weeks, and are thinking about taking in Quartzsite.  Wife, Lorene, Brooks, the Lab, and Molly, "lucky dog" terrier mix.  Travel Supremely in our 42' DS04 with a Ford "Exploder" toad.

Mike

We have a TS 40DS02 and have a house in Goodyear. How come we haven't heard from you  ;D Let us know when you get here so we can get together. we'll be spending most of January in Indio, CA (FMCA) and QZ.

Good to see you posting. Look around and ask any questions

Guess I have been on the wrong forum!!  Bernie, James, have chatted with both of you on Rvnet & TS forums, but just found this one.  Guess we better get to Quartzsite so I can place a face with a name. 
Ok, we'll be over there on the 23rd/24th of January.  Have to spend some time drooling over the car auctions in Phoenix, and have some business in Goodyear on the 22nd & 23rd, but should be able to get there either the 23rd or 24th.  Have to be in Vegas on the 30th, so will have a few days!  Guess you all gather in the same spot from the looks of the great photo's on the site.  Not like I have to make reservations for a spot or anything from the looks of the photo's 8)???

Mike  One thing for sure you won't meet a nicer groupl of people anywhere.  I speak from experience. 

Back
Top Bottom