Judy & Stu are here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JudyBKM

Hi, from Judy and Stu Madnick.

No, we haven't purchased a new RV, but we would like to keep in touch.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Judy and Stu

Judy & Stu,

Welcome to the new digs.  Glad you were able to find us.  Think you will like the new look much better.  Tom has done an excellent job getting this set up.

Welcome to our new home Judy. We figured you'd want to keep in touch with the Framily.  :)

Thanks, all, for the welcome!

This will take a little getting used to, but that's nothing new lately.? :( It seems as though many e-lists are moving from one location to another . . . so I have more places to go to read messages. Well, I guess I can't say I'm bored!

Judy

JudyBKM said:
It seems weird to be labeled a "newbie" though.

Well, Judy, this forum is sort of like politicians, the more you say, the higher the rank.  ;D

Phil

ROTFL Phil! Maybe I should change the rank assignments from Newbie, Full Member, etc to Bush, Cheney, Clinton, etc  ;D

Phil said:
Well, Judy, this forum is sort of like politicians, the more you say, the higher the rank.? ;D

That's similar to other boards I access. It's fun to watch the status change.? ;D

Judy

I noticed you retained your staff tag in another place we know  :)

JudyBKM said:
Phil said:
Well, Judy, this forum is sort of like politicians, the more you say, the higher the rank.  ;D

That's similar to other boards I access. It's fun to watch the status change.  ;D

Hi Judy, welcome aboard. The only problem with that is that when you get close Tom changes the rules and knocks you done a peg or two ;D ;D ;D

BernieD said:
Hi Judy, welcome aboard. The only problem with that is that when you get close Tom changes the rules and knocks you done a peg or two ;D ;D ;D

LOL! Oh . . . and thanks for the welcome.

Judy

Your're welcome. Any chance you and Stu will get back into an RV? We'd love to meet you in person and one of our framily get togethers.

BernieD said:
Your're welcome. Any chance you and Stu will get back into an RV? We'd love to meet you in person and one of our framily get togethers.

We probably won't be getting back into RVing -- but that doesn't preclude us from meeting framily . . .somewhere!

JudyBKM said:
BernieD said:

We probably won't be getting back into RVing -- but that doesn't preclude us from meeting framily . . .somewhere!

We hope we have the opportunity to meet you guys.

We'll watch for (mini) rallies in the east -- but when we do any traveling, we'll see whether we're going to be anyplace where framily members are traveling/living.

JudyBKM said:
We'll watch for (mini) rallies in the east -- but when we do any traveling, we'll see whether we're going to be anyplace where framily members are traveling/living.

I'm glad we got the chance to meet you several years ago at the rally in Maine prior to the FMCA rally.  We probably won't be getting back to the east coast again as our daughter and SIL now live out here in San Diego.

DonJordan said:
I'm glad we got the chance to meet you several years ago at the rally in Maine prior to the FMCA rally.? We probably won't be getting back to the east coast again as our daughter and SIL now live out here in San Diego.
I guess that means we'll have to start thinking about traveling west! So many of you are out there at one time or another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom