Just a hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blissful7

I was on this forum about three years ago and found it very helpful, so I'm back!
My husband and I own a 1997 Holiday Rambler, Endeavor which we bought three years ago,used. He lost his job so we went out and bought the Rambler and went to Yellowstone National Park for three months to work. Had a ball...Now we are back to "normal" and only go camping one or two times a month. :-[

We owned a Jayco pop up for 9 years prior to this and enjoyed every minute we used it. We just couldn't take our dog to live with us if we had it.Sold it on EBay and haven't looked back since.

Our goal is for my husband to get a telecommuting job,he's and embedded software engineer, and travel an still work. We will eventually be buying a newer MH if that comes to pass.

I am going to post a question in? another part of this forum and I know that I will be able to get some advice from some friendly,nice and knowledgeable people. ;D

Thanks,
Bernadette aka blissful7

Hi Bernadette and welcome back. Glad you found us in our new location.

Welcome back, Bernadette. ?We too, have a 1997 Endeavor and have been fulltiming in it since 1997.

Back
Top Bottom