Just checking in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

montanabound

Hi all!! Checking in from Central Illinois. I just found this site and I haven't had much of a chance to snoop around yet. The wife and I are kinda new to this rv stuff. We've only been doing this a couple of years so far but we really love it. I Hope to meet a lot of you folks in the forum. ;D

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

montanabound said:
Hi all!! Checking in from Central Illinois. I just found this site and I haven't had much of a chance to snoop around yet. The wife and I are kinda new to this rv stuff. We've only been doing this a couple of years so far but we really love it. I Hope to meet a lot of you folks in the forum. ;D

What part of Central Illinois? Sue is from Bloomington, we lived in Champaign and spent 20 years in Peoria area.

This crew is from Collinsville land of the Kahoks and later of Highland, IL? home of the Wall Street Journal. 25 minutes to downtown St Louis and all the sporting events.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good information here and loads of friendly RVing folks.

Enjoy

montanabound said:
Hey Jeff

We are located in Pontiac. Going to be hitching up here in a few minutes and heading out camping. Isn't camping great!!! ;D

It sure is, enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom