Just joined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LLL

Just joined last week...Finally getting around to post.  I don't post often, only when I think I have something significant.  Do a lot of lurking, though.

We're not fulltimers--probably 3/4 timers.  We have a cottage in western Colorado near our kids and spend 2 or 3 months a year  there, usually around birthdays and some holidays.  We  volunteer camp host 6-7 months a year, usually  in the west and northwest, then spend the rest of time exploring this beautiful North American continent.  Works for us!

Really will enjoy this forum, one can always pick up a new idea, get good advice and maybe even contribute once and awhile.

Maybe will see you down the road...............

Larey

Larey,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask or answer questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Hi Larey and welcome aboard.  We are about half timers ourselves, with a home base cottage in Florida's Ocala National Forest where we spend about half our time. Like you, we usually workamp somewhere during the summer - this year we are at Suncrest RV Resort in Moses Lake, WA.  We prefer paid jobs rather than volunteer, though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom