Karl "He's Baaaach!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Karl

Moderator Emeritus
Elkhart Lake, WI for the summer. Work at Road Amer
It's good to see all you folks here, and I want to thank everyone for making Susie welcome at Alamo! This was her first time "On The Road To..." (You old-timers will remember this), and she was pleasantly surprised by your warmth and kindness. Now comes the hard part - telling her what you're REALLY like <G>!
Best regards,
Karl

Welcome here Karl.  We were glad to meet Susie.  Sure hope she enjoyed her experience with our group.  DOes Susie have access to a computer? She would sure be welcome to join in here on the forum.

Sorry to take so long responding. Susie does indeed have a computer and 2 cats; Kitty (now isn't that original ::) actually, it was her mother's cat) and Burr, and I'll pass along your kind invitation. I know she enjoyed meeting all of you at Alamo Lake.

kkolbus said:
Sorry to take so long responding. Susie does indeed have a computer and 2 cats; Kitty (now isn't that original ::) actually, it was her mother's cat) and Burr, and I'll pass along your kind invitation. I know she enjoyed meeting all of you at Alamo Lake.

Tell her we will be looking forwar to her joining us.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom