Karl's Drinking problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Helaine & Wally

There is a story that goes along with the attached photo.

During Happy Hour....the other night Wally kickes over Karls drink. A waste of good scotch  and ice. (Karl had set the drink on the ground next to his chair) Karl returned to his motorhome for a refill and came back to the group. Sat in his chair. Wally had left his chair so I sat in it and promptly kicked over Karls drink again. I was so embarrased. I am told I was beet red.
Well, Karl returned to his rig once again for another refill. This time he stayed far away from both Wally and I.
The next night he comes with his drink in a covered tub with a secure lid on it and a very long straw.  But I am not easily thwarted. I turned my cane in to a driver and took a swing. Lucky for Karl I am lousy at golf and he got to enjoy his drink.

Attachments

• Karlhel3.jpg
    Karlhel3.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 53
Lorna could have picked up a replacement bottle this morning on her grocer run, but Karl didn't answer his phone when she called.  Too late noe :)

LOL Helaine!  Good one!  ;D  and so nice to meet you last night.  The challenge today will be for me to hook up the right names with the right faces.

Well I did not need any help with my drinking problem. 

Three times I spilled my drink on my lap at the campfire last night.  No Shane, it was my drink you saw on my jeans, not what you thought.  :D 

I do not know what to attribute this too.  A long drive to get here?  No ... only two hours.  The Admiral harping at me all the way here because Shane and I talked on noisy two way handhelds?  Mmmmm.  Maybe.  Oh!  I know!  It was the excitement of FINALLY after 4 years on the forum, getting to meet all these wonderful people here.  My hands were simply shaking with joy and excitement!  Wow, this is some rally, and the main body isn't even here yet!

Helaine:

You're having waaaay too much fun without us!  :D  After about 10 years in Quartzsite for the winter we chose to stay "home" in Oregon during the wettest winter in eight years.  Wonderful timing, wouldn't you say?  Tom caught a nice steehead in the Chetco between storms, so he's happy.  Hello to everyone ... we miss you all.

Margi

Tom and Margi said:
Helaine:

You're having waaaay too much fun without us!? :D? ?After about 10 years in Quartzsite for the winter we chose to stay "home" in Oregon during the wettest winter in eight years.? Wonderful timing, wouldn't you say?? ?Tom caught a nice steehead in the Chetco between storms, so he's happy.? ?Hello to everyone ... we miss you all.

Margi

We miss you too Tom & Margi.  Was thinking about you being in Oregon when a friend was relating how wet it was before they left.  Take care and remember you are always welcome at Sam's Camp if you get in the area.

Tom and Margi said:
You're having waaaay too much fun without us!? :D? ?After about 10 years in Quartzsite for the winter we chose to stay "home" in Oregon during the wettest winter in eight years.? Wonderful timing, wouldn't you say?? ?Tom caught a nice steehead in the Chetco between storms, so he's happy.? ?Hello to everyone ... we miss you all.Margi

We miss you guys too.  If we talk about you, it will only be with fond memories I'm sure. 

Betty and Terry

Thanks, Betty -- I can hardly wait to "see" what you have planned for the red hat doin's.:eek:  Be afraid, Red Hat Husbands, be very afraid!  :eek:

Photos, guys.  Please post photos -- lots of them!.  That will make the QZ rally withdrawal bearable. :D  I'm really enjoying snooping on all the doings via your postings. 

We're about to be treated to an sunny weekend here in Brookings, OR, with the cfs outflow on the Chetco River dropping to ideal conditions.  I know, you gotta be here  ... it's a fishing thing.  ::).  Love you all!

Margi

Back
Top Bottom