Keystone fifth wheel hide a bed air matess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've gone through more air mattresses on my Laredo and Sabre than Carter's has "Little Liver Pills.  Doesn't mater how careful I am, I just don't work.  I am resigned
to sleeping with my wife till I can get a new sofa bed in the trailer.  Which brings me to a question.
How would you ( everyone out there ) get an after market sofa bed into your trailer when the door is too small.  Has anybody ever taken out the
rear window to get something in or out?

MartyB said:
How would you ( everyone out there ) get an after market sofa bed into your trailer when the door is too small.  Has anybody ever taken out the
rear window to get something in or out?

I purchased a new sofa/bed couch 3 years ago. The ends, which are actually the arms, came off. Then you can stand the couch on end and walk it into the door way. I had mine in the back of my truck and I backed up to the trailer. It worked perfectly.

I usually have terrible luck with air mattresses (mattressi??), but the one that came in our 2010 Wildcat is still working great.  Holds air even for my big self.  I am totally surprised by this.  I hope you find your leak, and have luck fixing it. 

Rene T said:
I purchased a new sofa/bed couch 3 years ago. The ends, which are actually the arms, came off. Then you can stand the couch on end and walk it into the door way. I had mine in the back of my truck and I backed up to the trailer. It worked perfectly.
I'm gonna have to keep looking.  We found one we liked but it was both too long and too wide.  Arm's didn't come off either.  I just don't get any breaks.

MartyB said:
I am resigned to sleeping with my wife till I can get a new sofa bed in the trailer. 

Arm's didn't come off either.  I just don't get any breaks.

Ya, between the too large sofas and the whole sleeping with the wife thing, bummer to be you  ;) ;D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom