Kinda new RVer couple from Hailey Idaho

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lanikaikid

Hello everyone,  we are new to the challenge of fulltime rving,  and at this time currently adjusting to living in a RV park in our recently purchased 1990 Fleetwood bounder.  Our biggest current problem is trying to sell all our personal possessions which we are finding very much a challenge. But , anyway, we are happy to be a part of this forum. Not sure if we are allowed to use our real first names or are we just supposed to use our username. So for now, I'll check out the sites , thanks , lanikaikid.

Welcome to the forum. We did the same thing last year. We found it much less stressful to sell stuff cheap on Craig's list, and then identified a few charitable places to donate stuff to. I could take some stuff off of my taxes and feel better about donating it.  Some stuff was just given away to neighbors and friends.  I'll get more "stuff" later if need  be.

Hi and welcome to the forum. You will have some interesting times ahead. Hope you get the stuff sold and sorted out soon so you can hit the road!  Safe travels.

How to make a signature for your RV so we can serve you better.

1. Click "Profile" button towards the top of the screen.

2. Scroll down a ways and select "Modify Profile"

3. Select Forum Profile

4. Fill it out and click on "Change profile".

You can use your real first name and last name too. 

Back
Top Bottom