Kindly Post Your Situation's Results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KandT

:) :)To the friendliest place on the web!

Can I bring up a tiny pet peeve?  When you ask a question would you mind letting the forum know how the situation turned out - resolved or not?  This is a miniscule effort considering the free advice you recieved and it helps the forum build on its collective knowledge.

It is frustrating to see someone asks a question and receive quite a few lengthy and well thought out replies and the OP never gets back. 

others may have the same issue and your info may help them.  It's a communal thing man :D ;)

Perhaps people think we don't care but we do and your minute or two of typing helps to "pay it forward".

Thanks all!!

Oh and by the way, as a DIYer the forum has saved me  good bit of money over the years as well as put my mind at ease when it should be and more importantly raised a red flag when it should have been..

We do appreciate feedback and results of the resolutions to problems posted.

It helps us give better suggestions in the future and confirms or refutes the advice we give.

Unfortunately, it's a symptom of what I've been calling (for a number of years) the grab-and-run culture; Ask a question, get an answer, and move on, sometimes without even a thanks to the folks who took the time to respond. There's little thought for the real possibility that posting their outcome could give confirmation of the help/fix, or that it might help others in future.

You are such a sweet summer child! Tom has it right; a lot of times folks just grab and run. Happens on pretty much every forum in which I have ever participated. I just roll with the punches, and I try to respond with a result when I ask a question.

So KandT, would you let us know how your situation turned out by Kindly Post Your Situation's Results. ho ho ha ha he he........ ;D :) ;) ::) BIG OL GRIN!

Back
Top Bottom