Ladder skirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SMR

Finally got around to getting the ladder skirt put on. It's for a 6 to 8 foot ladder but I think it might be a little short, color looked different online. But I think it will work just fine......

Attachments

• ladder.jpg
    ladder.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 28
Long ago in a galaxy far, far away (and even before graduated college) I used to climb telecom towers and do antenna and/or MW dish installs and service. This was before cellphones even. A few feet below your workspace you would hang a 'tool catch' that caught any tools that you dropped. Not only for easy tool retrieval but for safety purposes for the poor schlub that stood directly underneath where you were working (don't ever do that BTW, getting hit with a 3/4" box end dropped from 75' ain't pretty.)

Methinks it might be something for those purposes although 6'- 8' ain't the same as 75'.

Long ago in a galaxy far, far away (and even before graduated college) I used to climb telecom towers and do antenna and/or MW dish installs and service. This was before cellphones even. A few feet below your workspace you would hang a 'tool catch' that caught any tools that you dropped. Not only for easy tool retrieval but for safety purposes for the poor schlub that stood directly underneath where you were working (don't ever do that BTW, getting hit with a 3/4" box end dropped from 75' ain't pretty.)

Methinks it might be something for those purposes although 6'- 8' ain't the same as 75'.
I was usually the guy on the ground shooting vswr and turning up gear, but I know of what you speak. Wasn't at the site, but one tower hand with the company I was with made the sin of looking up while climbing and took a hammer claw in the nose.

I was usually the guy on the ground shooting vswr and turning up gear, but I know of what you speak. Wasn't at the site, but one tower hand with the company I was with made the sin of looking up while climbing and took a hammer claw in the nose.
Yowch!! Never saw a hammer but saw a few wrenches to the head! They usually make a nasty clanging sound as they come down!! LOL!!!

It looks like Steve is putting us on with a chamois or similar hanging on a ladder to dry... ;)
I am, LOL it's the middle section of fabric for our easy up. I washed it and put it over the ladder to spray on the waterproofing.

Back
Top Bottom